Walking - Walking for health and fitness - Health is wealth

Breaking

Random Posts

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Walking - Walking for health and fitness

 Walking

Walking

There’s a strange world I live in and every single day I have to wake up, eat breakfast and get ready for work. Sometimes I might even do that on my own.

It is a task I am very good at, or rather I did not know it would be such a tiring decision… but when you are the type of person who always wants to go out, explore, etc; when you have the desire to learn about your surroundings; it is no wonder why you are looking forward to going on a walk. And of course, I could argue I am one of those people.


But what if you don’t? What happens to me if I try to go out and I end up bored on the sofa watching some random tv show on Netflix? Will the boredom make me want more? Or will I start thinking about all these new experiences I am going to have in this new environment? And then there’s the fact that walking with other people isn’t exactly new.


For example, we used to do it to do our daily morning commute; we used to walk alongside the road and watch as the traffic lights changed. Nowadays most of us use car rides, trains, and buses to enjoy our leisure time. But there’s the question of how long can we stick to this lifestyle? Well, let’s take a look at the answer to this question.


More About Walking - Walking for health and fitness

Firstly, I have to admit that I am afraid I am not really sure that “going on a walk” is what I want since I just went through it recently. I was so eager to be able to experience something different, and the only reason I thought I needed to “find myself” was because I was too scared of facing reality that I felt like I couldn’t wait for it.

Then I heard an old song “Don’t Walk In The Night” by Elton John and I remember almost instantly saying “Hmmm… this song actually reminds me of walking.” Unfortunately, now I realize after the first time I saw someone walking that I was wrong to compare everything which has been done before with walking.



This new thing that everyone talks about seems to be nothing in comparison to the previous ones. Although, that doesn’t mean that the old days were completely normal since today’s society is full of new things with lots of activities. If you think your past was boring, boring… maybe they weren’t that bad actually.

They were nothing compared to the life you have today because the way you lived your everyday routine was much better than the way people did back then. Most people nowadays don’t care about the status quo, how they are living their lives or what others think about them.

There are just so many new things today that people are not used to seeing. People talk about social media, science, entertainment, etc… these are just three examples where things have changed.



Nowadays most of the world does not see the future in terms of the number of jobs people will have instead, they are focusing on making life easier today. You wouldn’t always think someone who goes on a walk will know what he/she is going to find today, but they will have the satisfaction to know that everyone around them knows about it (unless you go in the middle of nowhere in a daze).


When I used to visit the beach I would always stare at the waves. Many times if I didn’t pay attention I would start wondering where I am going to go next because I will probably forget something, and I know that I will soon get my answers from a google search. These things are new, and everyone has to adapt now in order for them to survive through these changes.


Everyone thinks about survival nowadays and when it comes to life, people should understand that being the best version of yourself means to be curious and accept who they are. Don’t expect perfection, but strive for improvement.


Some of the same reasons for why I went for a walk last weekend are still present to me now, and I will probably keep doing them over again in the upcoming months and years. I think we need to go all out with nature and bring awareness to the natural world around us.

Every country has a wild landscape and if you open your eyes and take that first step you can imagine that you would come into another world entirely different than yours. We have to change our attitude towards the environment and we need to become more aware of it.


Conclusion

Walking - Walking for health and fitness, We could learn to appreciate ourselves and help others improve not only through good deeds like helping clean our environment or giving back to the community but in our personal lives also by sharing knowledge about the universe.



3 comments:

  1. Migraine is an excruciating headache that usually affects the face, neck, or head. It is a type of neurological disorder. Consult Dr. Vikas Kathuria for the best Migraine Treatment in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You For Your Valuable Information About Walking!

    We Provide Men's WellnessProducts for Erectile Dysfunction just try it!

    ReplyDelete