Failure Means You Are In Race, Keep Going - Health is wealth

Breaking

Random Posts

Monday, October 25, 2021

Failure Means You Are In Race, Keep Going

 Failure Means You are in Race, Keep Going

Failure

Quote: Fail means { First Attempt In Learning }

I can't believe that as being a kid in 2021, we are still talking about Failure. People are madly talking about what it means for a business to fail, what it means for someone else to fail, why we can't take the "joke," the morality of people going to church instead of coffee shops with strangers, the two faces of politics, how come some people are always willing to take the loss in life more than others, etc.

 

There are questions about why we can't ever lose our way in our lives and why there is no such thing as failure, so why do we go running after trying to find other people whose heart doesn't beat like ours, and why do we judge others who have made such big mistakes in life in that they don't have a life but in reality, they are just a piece of their friends?

 

I have been reading a lot lately and it seems like my life situation is getting worse. I want to fall over, a surgeon is closing down their primary care clinic, and one of my best friends got a job at Walgreens. 

I have been in numerous jobs that I didn't like either, all these things happening all at once just feel like they are changing my life.

 

Not to mention, life feels like I am graduating from College, having three gigs that I'm excited about but I have started losing patience with college work as I don't feel accomplished, and I have got a boyfriend who hasn't reciprocated my texts.

 

I have been checking out my social media every few hours and a few replies of me being able to do anything I want without having to go through stages of grad school has hit me hard, so I want to be able to tell him now, but I didn't finish grad school and am no longer graduating, so I don't want to wait and I don't want to experience being about this or continue to spend my life going through college that I probably did not get.

 

People do act like Failure Means You are in Race, Keep Going. And I don't know what it means for me, but it isn't failure that will get me to where I want to go. It is failure that you are acting like this. Either these people or others who have been in the same predicament have calmed down from the stress.

 

They stopped telling others to leave them alone and instead they've been encouraged to get the help they needed. My friends have been telling me "you'll be fine, I don't want anyone to ever tell you how not to do something."

 

And since I'm finishing my degree which is where I got my motivation, I would love to be like you and me by being able to tell someone that I'm not playing the game to them. But it is that accomplishment that keeps me pressing forward with everything I do. So, I have a secret.

 

You are in Race, Keep Going and as you live your life you are trying to make sure you are achieving your goals. Although it doesn't feel like it, it may not be without struggle. 

Just because you feel defeated, having someone tell you it is a failure doesn't mean it is a failure, because no matter how you feel, you are still succeeding.

 

If you feel frustrated, it may be because of something. You are trying to accomplish something and you're passing through a whole lot of doors that are definitely not your cup of tea, but you will pass by those doors that no matter how big they are, you will pass through them.

 

You are not the problem here. When you feel defeated that doesn't mean it is the "bad" person in the situation that is failing, It just means that some people have not completed their homework.

 

I haven't finished my own grad school and don't know what failure means to me. I'm still focused on being able to help myself and help others in the near future.

 

But that doesn't mean that I need someone to write an essay for me and tell me how I'm doing. Or that I need someone to validate me that it is okay for me to take a step back and regroup, because I have to get out of this not in like 3 months but 8, and I'm done doing what my friends are doing.

 

I didn't get where I am today because of my classwork, however, my skills and qualities were acquired by doing other activities like swimming, camping, traveling, writing, art, sports, and volunteering. 

It all started in the first step that people take and start with themselves. Being successful means not just excelling in classes or even the test, it means being able to make mistakes that don't slow you down.

Failure Means You are in Race, Keep Going. If you are on the other side, please encourage and support yourself.

Conclusion:

We may not like the idea of failure, but it is a reality. It’s ok to fail and in fact, you will need to be willing to do so if you want to succeed. Failure means that we are trying something new or innovative; there is no way around this.

The point is don't give up on your dreams because someone else might find success with them instead. Remember that when things get tough, any successful person faced worse times than what they have now before they became who they were meant to be. Keep going until you reach your destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment